Sunday, December 19, 2010

End of Week 3

The granite has been templated and Bob warned me that this would be dead time since the appliances can't be hooked up or the tile installed until after the countertops are in. Countertops are due in on the 23rd, which is really quick turnaround. I hope they make it. If I can have the appliances hooked up and a working sink, I can deal with the details being finished. 

The refrigerator, microwave and stove hood arrived Friday. I now have three refrigerators sitting in my garage. The refrigerator could have been put in then except for Brian had asked Bob to put a solid back on the refrigerator opening, which he didn't do. Brian came by Friday to clear some trash out and move the stove back in. He didn't have clearance around the outlet with the cabinets and didn't have his tools with him, so he didn't hook it up. Just having it in the kitchen does make it feel like there really is an end date someone along the line. :)

So, we aren't going to make Christmas afterall. Funny, how my expectations have reduced to just having stuff working.

No comments:

Post a Comment